In this section we collated feedback from you and other Prestwich residents and shared it with yourprestwich.com.
As the feedback period has now closed, we have stopped accepting comments on this for now.
It is clear that over the next 80 years plus the environment is going to change dramatically due to Global Warming. We will experience drier summers and wetter winters. It is important that the the Prestwich Regeneration factors this in:
- By reducing the impact on global warming during the build itself
- By catering for the future climate change s rather than retrofitting later
- Its important we maximise the benfits of trees for shading, CO2 absorbtion and their cooling effect during hot summers
- The correct trees need to be planted and we would welcome guidance on this
- Reduced energy usage, maximum insulation